“One of the best parts of our trip!”

Sonoma Valley Bike Tours & Rentals
US$144.00*
and up
Full-Day Sonoma Valley Bike and Wine Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Pedal along Sonoma's scenic country roads and visit boutique wineries by bike! We'll steer you to unique tasting rooms that you might otherwise miss.
Reviewed 15 May 2012

We had an awesome time riding over the back roads of Sonoma County. Carolyn was our guide and was fantastic! We learned a lot about viticulture and vineculture from her during the ride. We visited four wineries and all were great. They provided a yummy and filling lunch that we ate at one of the wineries. I would HIGHLY recommend doing this bike tour!

Having a guide makes it so much more enjoyable. Using some pedal power makes the tours more enjoyable. This is something that a trained athlete would enjoy or someone who just goes on a walk/ride a couple times a week (just have the mentality that it's fun and not designed to be a work-out).

Lastly, I'd recommend the Sonoma tour (you'll notice that the same company does Napa as well). Sonoma has less traffic, more low-key wineries and great scenery. Do the driving thing in Napa.

2  Thank nm_roadrunner

Reviewed 6 May 2012

We just returned from a girls' weekend in Sonoma. I've rented bikes through their sister company, Napa Valley Bike Tours in Yountville several times and have always been very happy. They share a staff and I recognized Joy who helped us last year while we were in Yountville. They are very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The lunches they have catered are fabulous and the service is great. Mostly their equipment is VERY nice! We always rent road bikes which are new, tuned up, and have great gears. I highly recommend these two companies. Didn't realize that Sonoma Valley Bike Tours also did kayak trips! Next time we'll use them!

Reviewed 28 January 2012

I can't say enough good about Sonoma Valley Bike Tours. They are knowledgeable, nice, generous people who provide excellent service and biking options.

Reviewed 22 September 2011

This was a nice way to do a wine tour and actually burn a few calories along the way. Our guide Mark was a great guy and really knows his wine. I learned a lot and had a good time for the most part. I would say that, we're not huge wine drinkers and after a while it was information overload... but I liked his passion. For the price, it feels like they could give you a little more value -- like a free tasting or two. All the wineries you stop at are an additional charge and most of them didn't even waive the tasting fee when you bought a bottle.

3  Thank WkndWarrior
Reviewed 8 August 2011

My friends and I did a self hire for a day. Picked up our bikes around 10am and spent a wonderful day cycling around Sonoma. Visited five wineries. The staff were really friendly and helpful. They are very familiar with all the wineries and how to get from one to the other. They were even able to recommend which one would have the best shade for our picnic lunch (it was a very hot day). The picnic lunch was decent and was delivered right on time. And, as promised, our purchases were collected and were waiting for us back at the shop in town when we got back. This was very well organised and arranged and good value for money. And it's a really great way to see Sonoma and the wineries. Highly recommended!

3  Thank Ballynac