We stayed for 4 nights at The Lodge and thoroughly enjoyed it! We rented a cottage room near the pool, which was very spacious. The bathroom was great...the bathtub was to die for, although the shower was a bit small. In addition to a nice vanity in the bathroom, there was another vanity with chair between the room and the bathroom, which was great. The towels were very nice and the bedding was excellent.
We stayed during the week, so the prices were more affordable. I did notice that the weekend prices were a bit steep.
The location is excellent. The property is close to the Sonoma square and all of the Sonoma wineries and about 20 minutes from Napa locations.
The service was superior. Every staff member was professional. The concierge was great, very knowledgeable!
We enjoyed the stunning pool area. There were tons of interesting places to sit, including luxurious cabanas that you normally have to pay a fee to utilize. The hot tub was very nice as well.
We enjoyed a breakfast, appetizer, and afternoon drinks around the pool...all from the same little bar/café. Everything was tasty, prompt, and priced fairly for a resort.
If you go, I highly recommend the spa. It was like nothing I've ever experienced before! It had a backyard with private pools and hot tubs, with lots of cozy spots to talk in or out of the sun. The couples massage was out of this world!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy vibrant charm in a tranquil setting at The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa. Nestled in gorgeous Sonoma Valley, our impeccable Wine Country resort in Sonoma, California sits less than an hour north of San Francisco and is centrally located among the country's finest wineries in Sonoma and Napa. Showcasing the incredible beauty of the valley, our accommodations combine authentically artisan surroundings with contemporary facilities to create a haven of casual sophistication. The award-winning Raindance Spa in our Sonoma Valley resort offers the ultimate in reflection, revitalization and romance. Carneros Bistro at our resort features local wines and innovative cuisine with Mediterranean influences. In a hurry? Try Bean & Bottle, our wine & coffee bar with locally inspired items to-go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Sonoma Renaissance Resort And Spa
- The Lodge At Sonoma Renaissance Hotel Sonoma
- Hotel Sonoma Renaissance
- Lodge Sonoma
- Renaissance Sonoma
- Sonoma Renaissance