“Birthday wine tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Honey Tour Company

Honey Tour Company
Ranked #22 of 39 Tours in Sonoma
More attraction details
Owner description: Wine Tours that are personalized to your needs. Whether it be an educational tour, to buy wine, visit specific Wineries and Districts or just to have fun we can take care of you. You will have your own guide who knows where to go in the Wine Country.Meet the Winemaker or the Winery Owner. Sit in the Vineyards having your picnic drinking wine made right there. We also do tours of San Francisco, Yosemite and the Bay Area.
Sebastopol, California
“Birthday wine tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2013

I had a friend recommend Honey tours. It was my wife's birthday and we took a 14 passenger van for our party of 10. Which turned out to be a good thing because we needed the extra room for all the wine we bought. This was the first time I have ever used a tour company. I live in the wine country, but wanted to make this a special event for my wife and her family. Our driver, Allison, was friendly and knowledgeable. I picked 2 wineries I had never been to and let Allison pick 2 others. They were all fun and poured fine wines. I would definatly recommend Honey tours in the future.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank John T

Brooklyn NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Saturday fun in Sonoma”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2012

My friends and I were in town for a wedding. The day after we wanted to take time to relax and get to enjoy Sonoma. Sam was very helpful and accomodating in setting up a day for us. Although he was already booked for that day, he confirmed us with Greg. Greg was very friendy and knowledgeable about the wineries and Sonoma. He helped in having us to the appointments he set up in addition to going off the beaten track to hidden gems. The day overall was relaxing and Greg made every effort to make sure we were having fun and being taken care of. I would recommend Honey Tour Company to anyone looking to have a personalized and wonderful experience.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank lizawarring
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Day After Thanksgiving in Sonoma County”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2012

My wife and I hired Sam Honey to take us through Sonoma County this past Black Friday. We had a fantastic experience. Sam picked us up from our Inn promptly and our SUV was clean, comfortable, and stocked with bottled water. He was friendly, talkative, and knowledgeable about the area and its wineries. We started in the Russian River Valley, and then, based on our interest in Zinfandel, Sam took us up into the Dry Creek Valley region (which I highly recommend). For lunch, we stopped at a quaint grocery store and picked up a delicious picnic lunch. Throughout the day, we visited six wineries (an aggressive agenda) -- each at the suggestion of Sam -- and we loved them all. Sam went out of his way to arrange unique experiences for us, such as meeting the owner of a vineyard and getting a behind-the-scenes tour, and setting us up with his personal contacts who took extra special care of us. Sam never hovered over us during our tastings, but he was always nearby and waiting when we were ready to move on. All-in-all the weather was perfect, the vineyards were beautiful, and Sam was the consummate host.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Joe S
San Francisco
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly Recommend Honey Tour Company!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2012

Sam Honey from Honey Tour Company came highly recommended to provide us with a car and driver and we were definitely happy with the recommendation. Not only did he make sure we were on track with our selected wineries but recommended other hidden gems in the area. He is an extremely knowledgeable tour guide who provided us with current facts and history of many of the wineries we visited or came across along the way. He has a great sense of humor and engaged with us to make our experience memorable. We would definitely recommend Honey Tour Company for your next Sonoma trip.
Chun & Friends

Visited November 2012
1 Thank cbhandal
Grand Rapids, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Bit 'O Honey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2012

Sam Honey is a delightful and knowledgable tour guide. Sam gave us a thoroughly personalized experience of both the large scale commercial vintners and smaller, boutique vintners. His knowledge of the area, it's history, and personal relationship with the vintners provided our small group with a lifetime of enjoyable memories. We would HIGHLY recommend Sam and Honey Tour Company to all and will definitely plan to use his again on our next visit to this paradise.
Jay and Barb Ertl