“Always A Great Time!”
Review of Sonoma Golf Club

Sonoma Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Consistently rated as one of the top public courses in the U.S., this 18-hole championship layout measures 7,069 yards and is bordered by vineyards, native oaks, three lakes and a rushing creek.
santa rosa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always A Great Time!”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

The golf course was in great shape. Bartender could use a refresher on customer service. Otherwise, always a terrific place to play.

Visited April 2013

“Serene , well kept!”
Reviewed 5 April 2013 via mobile

Staff here are amazing. I was waiting for my hotel transfer and was all of 5 mins. A staff member drove me to my hotel in his car (after running to the carpark to fetch it)!! His name was Al. Class act!

Course immaculate, holes 6,7,8 so quiet you can hear the echo of your shot.

Stay and play package at fairmont the go!

Loved it.

Visited April 2013
Dallas, Texas
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Beautiful course, but lacking in a few areas”
Reviewed 13 March 2013

My husband and I played this course on a beautiful day in February. The service was great, especially in the pro shop where she informed us that Fairmont President Club members get free club rentals. We called the hotel, signed up, and saved $75 on clubs. We had lunch in the restaurant before playing and it was very good. The course was in great shape and maintained beautifully. Our issues were that there were no ball washers on the course, we weren't given any towels, there was no drink/food service on the course - only at the 9th hole, and because you are playing with a lot of members, it moves very slowly. Luckily, they were very nice about letting us play through. I would recommend the course, but just be aware of these drawbacks.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank rubletx
cotati
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great course”
Reviewed 3 January 2013

Great Course, better be on your game to score well on this course yet enjoyable at any rate. Nice club house and friendly staff, i would go back.

Los Angeles, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Beautiful Grounds”
Reviewed 10 November 2012

Our meeting was at the club which was very nice, warm in the sense there were comfy couches and fireplaces to cozy up next to. Cell reception is horrible and trying to log on to my laptop with my air card for Internet was non existent.

Visited November 2012