“Charming little hole in the wall!”
Review of The Fremont Diner

The Fremont Diner
Ranked #3 of 125 Restaurants in Sonoma
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We ate here for breakfast twice on a recent visit to Sonoma and loved it! It is a nice break from all the fancy places in the area. The food is great. Try the breakfast sandwich, which has the best ham you'll ever taste. My husband also liked the French toast. And of all things...you can have a pot of French press coffee...luscious!

The service is excellent...very friendly. The atmosphere is diner 100%, but clean and charming. You've got to try this place. Next time we'll try lunch outdoors.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Stopped in for late lunch after beer tasting. Ate outside as we are traveling with our yorkie. Very casual. Had the spicy fried chicken, just the right amount of flavor, came with Mac n cheese and added onion rings. Have eaten here several times always great food

Reviewed 10 July 2014

This place is interesting, fun and yummy! The wait staff is excellent and the food is great. It is your typical heavy breakfast, but with a twist of some sort. A unique ingredient that gives the food flair and flavor.
We sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful surroundings, while the chickens mill about the picnic tables. The kids were thoroughly entertained and enjoyed the unusual and huge servings. The coffee is served French press style, which I appreciated. The atmosphere was like being in a small country diner, not what you would expect from wine country, but that's what made me love it all the more! Ps - even if your not a bread eater, try the biscuits plain - they are amazing!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Without a doubt just a fun place to stop for any meal during the day on your way through Wine Country. Won't bother to cover the menu (check their website); it'll just make me sad that I still haven't made my way through all of it, even after many visits. Locally-sourced ingredients, house-cured meats and homemade desserts fuel the down-home style food that will leave you wanting more (but you won't have room for another bite!) Some inside seating available, mostly outdoor picnic tables, surrounded by farmed fields.

The Fremont is a MUST for you and your hungry crew. It will leave you happy and satisfied.

Do note that there is almost always a wait list at lunch, especially on weekends, so plan accordingly. But GO. NOW. You can thank me later.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We had to wait about 20 minutes for a table outside (it was the perfect day and they were very busy) Definitely worth the wait Great food. Server was very friendly and fast (I wish I could remember her name) Rustic, down home great feeling.

Thank you Freemont Diner!