All reviewsquichecontinental breakfastbiscottipool areawine countrypool and hot tubpastriessqueezed orange juicebeautiful landscapingsonoma marketnice poolhard boiled eggsbusy roadgreat place to staywould definitely stay here againshort drivetown square
Reviewed 4 October 2013

You expect to have a room that is clean and functional but this hidden gem is also large and surrounded by lovely landscaping.
The staff greets you with a warm smile as you enter for your morning breakfast or to answer your questions for the day.
Put this lodging on your list!

• Stayed: October 2013
Kaala S, Guest Relations Manager at El Pueblo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Hello Frank L.!

Thank you for choosing to stay at El Pueblo Inn while you were in Sonoma and thank you also for taking the time to review us!

I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our garden and that our staff was attentive to your needs.
I hope that you will choose to stay with us again whenever you return to the wine country.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We originally drove to Napa but after struggling to get a room for under $400 headed west to Sonoma.

The visitor centre in Sonoma, were a great help in sorting us out with accommodation and we felt we got a pretty good deal at El Pueblo for around $170 (where there were 3 of us).

The hotel is about a 20 minute walk from the main square in Sonoma. The staff are friendly, the rooms are pretty basic but quiet,comfortable and clean and we had no complaints.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Miltonia2013,

I'm so glad that you found your way to us in your travels! We sincerely appreciate your business- thank you for staying at El Pueblo.

I hope that your vacation was enjoyable and that we'll get the chance to serve you again!

Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

This hotel was just average. Clean enough except I thought the carpet needed cleaning. I asked for early check in because of getting ready for a wedding. One of our rooms were ready the other wasn't. She said. Turns out it was ready she just didn't check Over priced.

• Stayed: September 2013
Kaala S, Guest Relations Manager at El Pueblo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Dear Doxgal,

I am so sorry that we did not get you checked into your room early, I understand that that was inconvenient and I apologize.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, I really appreciate your feedback and intend to use the information you've provided to improve our service.

I hope that while you were here you were able to relax and enjoy Sonoma!

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Spent two nights here while on a wine tasting trip. Great location (about five minutes from "The Plaza") and garden grounds. The pool and spa area is open 24 hours because it is not located in the central area. The have an ice machine, cold water and restrooms. Our room was very nice. The free breakfast didn't have waffles but did have all the usual stuff. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello richard g, and thank you for your review!

I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room and our grounds! Thank you
for choosing to stay with us- we truly appreciate your business.

We'd love to host you whenever you return to wine country so please give us a call
when you are able to return.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

We rolled into El Pueblo Inn, exhausted and needing and wanting to find a bed for the night..and soon. The service on reception was warm and welcoming, exactly that little bit of comfort we needed after driving all the way from Lake Tahoe. For around $160 we got a 2 double bed room for 3 of us, complete with sumptuous looking beds that provided an excellent night's rest after a hard day cycling around the Sonoma Valley.

Within a few minutes, we'd passed through the tropical gardens encompassed by the hotel and were in our room which was comfortable, with good decor and a sense of quality. The room itself had a TV, fridge, ensuite bathroom with bath.

The pool area was perfect for a spot of winding down, a large sunken jacuzzi to ease the aching limbs and a small gym if you were feeling adventurous. We weren't. The hotel also had bikes to hire for a really reasonable rate (which escapes me..but remember at the time thinking that it was very reasonable!)

Breakfast is served in a small dining room off the reception area, but had a good choice of pastries, bagels, muffins, cereals, toast, fruit etc.

To walk into central Sonoma was a 20 minute walk down one straight road, easy peasy.

All in all, El Pueblo made for a perfect stay in Sonoma, especially if you don't have a massive amount of money to blow on one of the much pricier hotels right in the centre of town.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Kaala S, Guest Relations Manager at El Pueblo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Dear Havemonkeywilltravel (I love your username!)

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with us while you were exploring the wine country!

I am so glad to hear that we were able to welcome you and get you situated comfortably after your travels. Thank you for your lovely comments about our rooms and grounds! I hope that the rest of your trip is enjoyable and if you ever should return to Sonoma that you will choose to stay with us.