All reviews quiche continental breakfast biscotti pool area wine country pool and hot tub pastries beautiful landscaping sonoma market nice pool hard boiled eggs busy road great place to stay would definitely stay here again short drive town square close to downtown
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We spent a wonderful 4 days at the El Pueblo Inn. Right from the moment we checked in at reception until the moment we left the staff were welcoming, friendly and helpful. They made the extra effort to make you feel you and your business were valued. The Sonoma King room was spacious and had two comfy recliners as well as a fireplace. Our room and that of my sister and brother in law (Sonoma King) had patios that faced the garden and fountain.Very relaxing in the evening to sit on the patio and sip a glass of wine after a day of visiting wineries and other attractions throughout Sonoma County.

Overall a wonderful trip and we will return and definitely stay at the El Pueblo Inn. We have also recommended the Inn to our friends.

Room Tip: The best rooms are the corner Sonoma Kings with Fireplace which are large and comfortable. If you need tips on wineries, consult with reception, the staff are knowledgeable and aware of local promotions.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark C
Kaala S, Guest Relations Manager at El Pueblo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Dear Mark C.,

I'm so glad that your 4 day stay with us was enjoyable!
Thank you for taking the time to review us here on Trip Advisor- we sincerely appreciate your feedback.
I'm pleased to hear that you were comfortable and that you enjoyed our guest rooms!
We look forward to hosting you again whenever you return to Sonoma!

Reviewed 4 October 2013

You expect to have a room that is clean and functional but this hidden gem is also large and surrounded by lovely landscaping.
The staff greets you with a warm smile as you enter for your morning breakfast or to answer your questions for the day.
Put this lodging on your list!

• Stayed: October 2013
Kaala S, Guest Relations Manager at El Pueblo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Hello Frank L.!

Thank you for choosing to stay at El Pueblo Inn while you were in Sonoma and thank you also for taking the time to review us!

I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our garden and that our staff was attentive to your needs.
I hope that you will choose to stay with us again whenever you return to the wine country.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We originally drove to Napa but after struggling to get a room for under $400 headed west to Sonoma.

The visitor centre in Sonoma, were a great help in sorting us out with accommodation and we felt we got a pretty good deal at El Pueblo for around $170 (where there were 3 of us).

The hotel is about a 20 minute walk from the main square in Sonoma. The staff are friendly, the rooms are pretty basic but quiet,comfortable and clean and we had no complaints.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Miltonia2013,

I'm so glad that you found your way to us in your travels! We sincerely appreciate your business- thank you for staying at El Pueblo.

I hope that your vacation was enjoyable and that we'll get the chance to serve you again!

Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

This hotel was just average. Clean enough except I thought the carpet needed cleaning. I asked for early check in because of getting ready for a wedding. One of our rooms were ready the other wasn't. She said. Turns out it was ready she just didn't check Over priced.

• Stayed: September 2013
Kaala S, Guest Relations Manager at El Pueblo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Dear Doxgal,

I am so sorry that we did not get you checked into your room early, I understand that that was inconvenient and I apologize.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, I really appreciate your feedback and intend to use the information you've provided to improve our service.

I hope that while you were here you were able to relax and enjoy Sonoma!

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Spent two nights here while on a wine tasting trip. Great location (about five minutes from "The Plaza") and garden grounds. The pool and spa area is open 24 hours because it is not located in the central area. The have an ice machine, cold water and restrooms. Our room was very nice. The free breakfast didn't have waffles but did have all the usual stuff. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello richard g, and thank you for your review!

I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room and our grounds! Thank you
for choosing to stay with us- we truly appreciate your business.

We'd love to host you whenever you return to wine country so please give us a call
when you are able to return.