We recently spent four nights at the Inn at Sonoma as part of our 25th wedding anniversary trip to California Wine Country and enjoyed ever minute of our stay. The staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. Our room, which was a King Deluxe, which was located in the main building on the second floor, it was exceptionally clean, which for me, is the most important part of any hotel/inn stay! We loved the balcony and even though we faced the parking lot the view of the mountain in the distance was very nice! We tried out the hot tub one evening when the temperatures started to fall, all I can say, amazing.
The inn is centrally located within the lovely small town of Sonoma; it is extremely easy to walk to one of the many superb restaurants in the vicinity. The town of Sonoma was the perfect starting point for us in our quest to visit/sample many of the different wineries in the region.
If there were any drawbacks to our stay at the Inn my only comments would be it would nice if they included safes in the room, it became a bit of a hassle for me to carry my IPad every where we went as I wasn't comfortable leaving it in the room. Additionally I would like to see the Inn provide bottled water in the room, the small glasses available at the jug container in the lobby just wasn't sufficient, we found we were making many trips over to the nearby gas station to purchase water to have in our room.
On our next trip out to Sonoma, which I hope is sooner than later; we will definitely choose the Inn at Sonoma to stay at once again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fall in love with the quiet pace, beautiful vistas and fabulous food and wine of the Sonoma Valley. Coupled with a year-round temperate climate, this is a wonderful place to explore - no matter what the season. Conveniently located just two blocks from the historic Sonoma Plaza, the Inn at Sonoma is the perfect destination for your Wine Country visit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at Sonoma, A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Sonoma - a Four Sisters Hotel Sonoma
- Inn At Sonoma - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Hotel Sonoma
- Inn Sonoma
- Sonoma Inn