We stayed at the Inn at Sonoma for 2 mid-week nights at the beginning of December. While the rest of Sonoma seemed fairly empty due to it being the off-season, the Inn had several other couples and did not feel empty at all (a good thing). The location is great for walking to the square for dinner (no need for driving especially if you're tipsy from a day at the vineyards). The hotel goes out of it's way to make you feel welcome with cookies all day and a great breakfast.
We stayed in one of the Deluxe Vintners King Spa guestrooms, and it exceeded our expectations. The room was very clean and felt very new. Plenty of space, and the bathroom/spa tub was great. Will definitely be recommending the hotel to anyone traveling to Sonoma for a night or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fall in love with the quiet pace, beautiful vistas and fabulous food and wine of the Sonoma Valley. Coupled with a year-round temperate climate, this is a wonderful place to explore - no matter what the season. Conveniently located just two blocks from the historic Sonoma Plaza, the Inn at Sonoma is the perfect destination for your Wine Country visit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at Sonoma, A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Sonoma - a Four Sisters Hotel Sonoma
- Inn At Sonoma - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Hotel Sonoma
- Inn Sonoma
- Sonoma Inn