I was confident based on trip advisors reviews this was a good place to stay for my recent trip to Sonoma. The room was fresh, bright and cozy and above all, VERY clean. I was impressed. Breakfast was delicious. Afternoon apps and wine a nice touch and home made cookies daily was over the top! Location was perfect. Joined friends staying at The Lodge who paid almost double the price and liked the Inn better!
On another note, did not realize I left my iPad. The Inn called to let me know and shipped it to me! Wow!
I'll be back with my friends next time!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fall in love with the quiet pace, beautiful vistas and fabulous food and wine of the Sonoma Valley. Coupled with a year-round temperate climate, this is a wonderful place to explore - no matter what the season. Conveniently located just two blocks from the historic Sonoma Plaza, the Inn at Sonoma is the perfect destination for your Wine Country visit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at Sonoma, A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Sonoma - a Four Sisters Hotel Sonoma
- Inn At Sonoma - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Hotel Sonoma
- Inn Sonoma
- Sonoma Inn