Maybe it was because we had stayed at three other places during our vacation and this was our last stop, but I really didn't think much of this place. The room seemed cheap, although it was not inexpensive, and the staff was not very friendly. The walls were thin so you could hear everything in the halls. We had to leave early so my husband asked if we could have two bananas which we in clear view, but he was told no.
The only plus is that we were right in town so we could visit tasting rooms without driving. But the tasting rooms were at no name wineries.
If I visit again I will stay at the gables which looks beautiful, and I've heard is very welcoming. I will drive to some of the great wineries in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fall in love with the quiet pace, beautiful vistas and fabulous food and wine of the Sonoma Valley. Coupled with a year-round temperate climate, this is a wonderful place to explore - no matter what the season. Conveniently located just two blocks from the historic Sonoma Plaza, the Inn at Sonoma is the perfect destination for your Wine Country visit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at Sonoma, A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Sonoma - a Four Sisters Hotel Sonoma
- Inn At Sonoma - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Hotel Sonoma
- Inn Sonoma
- Sonoma Inn