My husband and I recently ventured to Sonoma, to attend a family wedding. We decided to make a vacation of the trip and, as such, wanted more than "a place to sleep at night." The Ledson certainly delivered. This boutique hotel is perfectly located in town centre, offering lovely views of the town square (make sure you request a room with a view, as a few rooms face the back parking lot). We enjoyed several glasses of wine from our balcony (ours had one of those amazing, postcard views). Our room was nicely decorated and very comfortable. And the service was truly noteworthy. We arrived late (due to a delayed flight and crazy traffic from San Francisco) with barely time to spare, before the restaurant closed, but the staff welcomed us and served us a tasty dinner. We also enjoyed a really nice Continental breakfast each morning (the quiche and fruit slaw were fantastic)... but as a note, this is a perk when the hotel is booked to certain capacity (ask about this). The staff went out of their way to make us comfortable, even helping to find a box and securely package several bottles of wine and olive oil we purchased (thanks Angel and Merilee!!). As for the Ledson wines, well... we visited several wineries during our trip, but left Sonoma having joined only one wine club... The Ledson! If/ when we return to Sonoma, we'll definitely stay at the Ledson!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ledson Hotel features six individually decorated guest rooms that are named after the legendary Ledson family members: William, Noble, Whitby, Winslow, Barker, and Edna. Appointed with antique grandeur, and paired with modern amenities, each room reflects a different personality with almost 400 square feet of luxury and comfort for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with king-sized beds, whirlpool tubs with a separate standing shower, marble sink vanity, complimentary Internet access, refrigerator, fireplace and balcony. One guestroom is equipped with wheelchair accessible facilities. The rooms boast views of the historic and bustling Sonoma Plaza or overlook the rustic backstreets that make Sonoma quaint. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Ledson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledson Hotel And Centre Du Vin
- Ledson Hotel Sonoma
- Ledson Hotel Harmony Lounge