We arrived late and they waited for us. Took us upstairs to this amazing room with a balcony overlooking the square. We looked around, it was beautiful and within walking distance to everything. We went to dinner, had some wine and a wonderful meal. Walked back to our hotel and it was quiet. I thought, OMG, we are the only ones in this hotel. After a very bad night's sleep (not due the the comfort of the beds because they were great), we (I because my husband slept like a log), got dressed and went downstairs to a discover that it was a full house. I looked around and thought, where were all these people last night! I discovered the hotel was filled (they do only have six rooms). But the hotel is so well done, the rooms so beautiful, and believe me - there is not noise!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ledson Hotel features six individually decorated guest rooms that are named after the legendary Ledson family members: William, Noble, Whitby, Winslow, Barker, and Edna. Appointed with antique grandeur, and paired with modern amenities, each room reflects a different personality with almost 400 square feet of luxury and comfort for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with king-sized beds, whirlpool tubs with a separate standing shower, marble sink vanity, complimentary Internet access, refrigerator, fireplace and balcony. One guestroom is equipped with wheelchair accessible facilities. The rooms boast views of the historic and bustling Sonoma Plaza or overlook the rustic backstreets that make Sonoma quaint. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Ledson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledson Hotel And Centre Du Vin
- Ledson Hotel Sonoma
- Ledson Hotel Harmony Lounge