Ledson Hotel is just beautiful. The building which was built in the last 3 or so years was built to look old, but had all modern amenities. Our room "William" was lovely. The room boasts a Jacuzzi style tub along with a gas fireplace. Bath products are Aveda. Our balcony was not one of the three rooms in the hotel that face the plaza, rather it faced the ally. That was fine with us. We were not able to request a certain room per "Michele" who stated that they do not assign rooms until 24 hours before the stay. Upon our arrival we were confused as to where we should enter. We were not notified when booking that you can either enter through the restaurant (Harmony) or through the back door where guests are able to park. We asked a server in the restaurant if we were in the right place. She said yes and went to get the manager. While we waited, we took in the restaurant which we were going to dine at that evening. We were asked to park our car in the back of the hotel and were given assistance with our luggage. We dined in Harmony (Ledson Hotel restaurant) that evening. As it was a Monday night we practically had the place to ourselves. We enjoyed our dinner (food was good, the service was outstanding) and the music too which is played by a skillful piano player. There was no turn down service. Breakfast is served in Harmony between 9:00AM and 10:30AM which is only open to the hotel guests at breakfast. We were given a menu with six choices. Of course, after making our selection (yogurt and house made granola with fruit) we were told that was one of two menu items that were not available. We opted for the bacon, eggs, hashbrowns and wheat toast. The breakfast was good.
As a guest of the hotel you are offered a private wine tasting at Ledson Winery in Kenwood. We had made reservations at 12:00PM but decided not to go. When we said that we would like to cancel the reservation, she inquired if it was too early. We were offered a change in time. We just didn’t feel like a wine tasting that day. I thought that was very nice to offer a different time, as it could have just been cancelled without any further inquiry. We did however take the drive to Ledson and went inside. It is a spectacular building. If you have the time, it’s a must see. The also have a deli, wine, cheese and gift shop. Great for picking up picnic, lunch or a snack for later.
Would we stay here again? Absolutely! Whatever room you are assigned, we are sure you will thoroughly enjoy it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ledson Hotel features six individually decorated guest rooms that are named after the legendary Ledson family members: William, Noble, Whitby, Winslow, Barker, and Edna. Appointed with antique grandeur, and paired with modern amenities, each room reflects a different personality with almost 400 square feet of luxury and comfort for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with king-sized beds, whirlpool tubs with a separate standing shower, marble sink vanity, complimentary Internet access, refrigerator, fireplace and balcony. One guestroom is equipped with wheelchair accessible facilities. The rooms boast views of the historic and bustling Sonoma Plaza or overlook the rustic backstreets that make Sonoma quaint. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Ledson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledson Hotel And Centre Du Vin
- Ledson Hotel Sonoma
- Ledson Hotel Harmony Lounge