“Quick, Cheap, Good Dinner”
Review of Rin's Thai Restaurant - CLOSED

Rin's Thai Restaurant
Price range: US$11 - US$25
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2012

My husband and I went to Rin's Thai after a day of wine touring. We had great Tom Yum and Tom Kha soup to start and Three Kings and Gai Krapro for entrees. Quick, easy and cheap dinner if you want a change of flavor from the other Sonoma restaurants.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

Great service but very average Asian food. Could have done better in Florida. My husband had the Salmon special and I had the triple crown which were both good just not as good as we expected.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

We came to Sonoma early so we could have lunch before my wife's Spa treatment. My wife picked Rin's Thai and we were not disappointed. HINT: parking is very difficult around the square but the restaurant has around five or six stall behind the restaurant. We did not see a sign and the driveway appears to belong to the building next door. I had garlic shrimp that was excellent. I got a sweet and sour sauce for the rice and main dish as I do not like hot stuff. My loaded on the hot stuff and she thought it was excellent.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

Awesome Thai food. We ordered take out so that we could relax by our pool. This was perfect!! Will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

We went on a regular weekend to this place for lunch, and well past the lunch hour.. so we were the only people in the restaurant.

From the street, the restaurant appears like an old rundown house, but it's not, the ambiance is nice inside, but we preferred eating in the patio, which was very nice.. , with bamboo trees, Thai sculptures etc. The seats needed cushions, but otherwise, no complaints.

The food was out quick.. we had the yellow curry and red curry (tofu), both were flavorful, the veggies had soaked up the gravy, enough to get flavor but not too much to be soggy.
The quantity was a bit small for an entree, but I guess, for lunch the sizes are typically smaller, dinner entree would be larger.

Overall a good restaurant, would go again..!