My husband and I loved our night at Ramekins and found it convenient to town restaurants and shops. We were vacationing in the area and visiting wine country so we enjoyed this lovely inn. The staff is friendly and helpful. The beds are VERY comfortable and the room was clean and very nicely decorated with a French feel. I really enjoyed the fresh fruit, yogurt and delicious coffee in the morning breakfast room. I would recommend this to friends who want to be near everything and not in a stuffy overpriced hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Room amenities include king-size beds, rustic French antique furnishings from Chateau Sonoma, Wi-Fi internet access, digital cable and ipod docking stations, eco-friendly Aveda hair care products and certified organic bath products by Olivina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Ramekins Culinary School & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramekins Culinary School And Inn
- Ramekins Culinary School Hotel Sonoma