We booked a room at Ramekins because we took an evening Cooking Class there. I was happily surprised. Tho' charming, the room wasn't particularly large, but there was a little balcony to watch over the grounds. There were no outdoor evening events during our stay, but had there been I'm pretty sure the noise would be a big deterrent to getting a good night's sleep. The town square is easy walking distance from the Inn. The Inn books their rooms with two different computer systems that apparently don't 'talk' to each other so when we arrived, they said they had no record of us. Luckily we brought the printout of our prepaid confirmation for the stay and there were rooms available.
I would stay here again, but would check to see if there are any evening events scheduled before I booked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Room amenities include king-size beds, rustic French antique furnishings from Chateau Sonoma, Wi-Fi internet access, digital cable and ipod docking stations, eco-friendly Aveda hair care products and certified organic bath products by Olivina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ramekins Culinary School & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramekins Culinary School Hotel Sonoma
- Ramekins Culinary School And Inn