Stayed here for the first time in October 2009 and enjoyed it so much that booked another stay in December. The rooms are spacious and a great value compared to other places that we have stayed in Sonoma. The location is far enough from the square to enjoy the quiet surroundings but close enough to walk to shops and restaurants. However, the best feature of this hotel is the staff. We cannot say enough about how friendly and accommodating they were during our stay. Very hard to find this level of customer service at many hotels anymore. Will always stay here on future trips to Sonoma!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Room amenities include king-size beds, rustic French antique furnishings from Chateau Sonoma, Wi-Fi internet access, digital cable and ipod docking stations, eco-friendly Aveda hair care products and certified organic bath products by Olivina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Ramekins Culinary School & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramekins Culinary School And Inn
- Ramekins Culinary School Hotel Sonoma