“The mussels were the best I've eaten outside of Cannes”
Review of Harmony Club At The Ledson Htl - CLOSED

Harmony Club At The Ledson Htl
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My husband and I ate here both nights we were in Sonoma. We weren't spectacularly hungry so we snagged a table and ordered the mussels and a bottle of sauvignon blanc. Since the dish came with fabulous fries, the mussels were more than enough for us. They were juicy and tasty! We liked them so much we returned the next night. The mussels did not disappoint but the next dish did. We ordered crab cakes and, unfortunately, they were too salty for our tastes. Justin graciously served us another order but they, too, were salty. We were not charged for either of the orders. All in all, this is a fun restaurant with an engaging waitstaff and attentive management and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

What a find. We were late going out for dinner,and this restaurant was the only one in sight.We were the only couples in their dinning room,and felt as if we had the whole place to ourselves.We asked the server,( who was a new arrival from the New York area ),if we were to late to order dinner ? She was more then happy to accommodate our requests. The menu was varied and the prices are fare.The quality of food is exceptional and the service is outstanding.A must stop,when in Sonoma.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We pass through Sonoma on our way to San Francisco and like to stop at the Ledson Hotel for lunch. The French onion soup is delicious and we also liked their cheese and fruit plate. They have a good wine list and the atmosphere is warm and inviting. It's also fun to sit on the outside patio.

1  Thank justgus
Reviewed 21 July 2013

We have been to the Ledson Winery several times and this time decided to have dinner at the Ledson Hotel in Sonoma. My husband had spied lamb on the menu and was looking forward to a great meal. Well, after being seated , we waited at least 7 or 8 minutes before anyone approached us. THis was a Sunday night and not at all crowded. But, eventually we got a menu , some wine, and were ready to order. They were out of lamb, very disappointing. My husband ordered steak and as the menu was limited, I chose the vegetable quiche.,Not a good choice. It was tepid, quite watery and lacked flavor. The salad was fresh, but utterly dull. The steak on the other hand was delicious, the small fries were wonderful , asparagus done just right! Luckily for me, hubbie shared.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

I always end my first night in Sonoma with a stop at The Ledson for a quiet sit at the bar or in front of the fire. Great wine list with some unique and hard to find wines. Typically gravitate to whichever vintage of Alexander Valley Vineyards "Cyrus" the have available. 2001 on this trip and very enjoyable.