“Go to a Chinese Restaurant, the food and service is much better.”
Review of The Big 3 Diner - CLOSED

The Big 3 Diner
Price range: US$0 - US$21
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
“Go to a Chinese Restaurant, the food and service is much better.”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Big Three, Service is good. Food is really bad. They serve bread with Wesson oil, my halibut is over cooked, my wife's salmon is over burned and the prices are too expensive for what you get. Over all the experience is below average. Go to a Chinese Restaurant, the food and service is much better.

• Visited April 2014

Santa Rosa, California
“Failed Expectations”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Overpriced menu. Food is OK but not up to the expectations that one has given the prices. My wife's calamari was tough. I did enjoy my meatloaf.

Visited April 2014
Washington Boro, Pennsylvania
“Nice Atmosphere but a Bit Pricey for the Offerings”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Service was very good and friendly, but the food was too expensive for what it was. I tried the macaroni and cheese, which I wouldn't normally have ordered, except that it had been recommended. It was a bit runny for my taste.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Busy but exceptional service”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Love this trendy little diner right next store to the Fairmont. It is their default breakfast/lunch place to go. the servers were exceptional and it had one of the most interesting menus I've seen. Some high nutritional items, gluten free choices, a little Southwest and traditional cuisine. Breakfast was way good!

Chicago, Illinois
“It's a diner, but not a quaint one”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We went to The Big 3 Diner because breakfast was included in our hotel package at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn and Spa. It took 15 minutes to get seated, the restaurant was understaffed. The food was decent. I had scrambled eggs, potatoes, bacon and toast. My son really liked his breakfast burrito. The service was friendly, but I don't need to ever go back.