“A brewery with merit! Love the beers and the people.”
Review of Carneros Brewing Company - CLOSED

Carneros Brewing Company
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Carneros Brewing Company is a family owned microbrewery founded by four Ceja brothers and their families, all contributing their diverse talents to establish this world-class beer sanctuary in the heart of Sonoma Valley's wine country. Our mission is to brew the highest quality hand-crafted beers and ensure that guests to our taproom and beer garden enjoy our cervezas and hospitality for a fun and memorable experience.
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I finally swung in to taste their beer and see what was going on. They are still working on other buildings, but the tap room and gardens are up and running. It is more of a beer tasting room than a pub, which is fine. The hours are limited, which I can deal with too, I think noon to 5:30 they said. So, a perfect afternoon stop or right after work.

The beers are very well made- loved 'em all except one. It is a family business and they are smart, kind, and hard-working folks. If I choose where I spend my money, it's a place like this!!!

They sell growlers, t-shirts, and hats with a righteous logo on 'em.

I'll be back!

in 2 reviews
"wineries"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Wanted to try something different so stopped by the Carneros Brewing company. Did the sampling, a lot of beer for 15 dollars, definitely want to share. Snacks available

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We have driven by this place a few times and decided to stop. We sat ourselves at the bar and it took 12 minutes for someone to ask to help us. He ordered a beer and I asked to taste one. She brought both but NEVER came back to ask if I wanted a beer. NEVER...we tried to get their attention but locals overtook them....so the hell with it we will take our money to Napa Smith Brewery down the road. It took several tries to ask to pay our bill and she keep saying I will be right with you finally I got up and stood next to the register and told her I need to pay for HIS beer. Will never return to that kind of service.

Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

A must stop for beer drinkers! We are locals & love coming out here... They have a "jefeweizen" w a hint of banana that is to die for... & I'm not a huge banana person. The owners & staff always do nice treat u like family:) bring a empty growler or pick 1 up here:)