“Great wine!”

and up
Sonoma Plaza Food and Wine Walking Tour
Ranked #83 of 120 things to do in Sonoma
Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

6 Wines and all were awesome. Hannah, who works there, was very knowledgable and gave my wife a great experience as well as some great recommendations to other wineries.

Reviewed 13 June 2015

My wife and I visited on June 8th, 2015. Full disclosure: we were attracted to the place because it was owned by Ben Flajnik, of "Bachelor" fame. However, once we arrived we found the wine to be pretty fantastic. (Flajnik, by the way, is no longer involved with the winery.) The Tempranillo was special.

Reviewed 17 February 2015

had my first experience of wine tasting in NAPA valley and this place was awesome.. 6 wines.. Red and White... All were good.. My fav was Rose... Absolutely delicious... i did end up buying few bottles of the same.

I wish they fair with some food or cheese options...

Reviewed 20 February 2014

The 2012 Rose' was absolutely delicious, and the stained teeth flight was great. The young woman working the tasting room that day was very friendly, too. Highly recommended.