“Delicious cocktails!”

Add it.
Murphy's Irish Pub
Ranked #4 of 10 Nightlife in Sonoma
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

Omg. Every cocktail was delicious! This was my husband and my favorite place for both food and drinks from our stay in sonoma. Wish we had discovered it sooner so that we could have tried even more! It was so good that we went twice in one day! Great whiskey selection, but they offer amazing other cocktails utilizing other liquors to please everyone. A must try!

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

Wish they had some authentic entertainment. The night we visited there was blues singer and no one was intetested. I did like the Irish Whiskey selection as a break from wine.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

We had a late lunch here last week on our way back from the Wine country. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The food is good and service quick. the ambiance is all Irish. The location is a little off the main street, but easy to find. they also show games if you are interested. The burgers were really yummy and the coffee was fine. Highly recommended for quick eats.

Reviewed 23 February 2013 via mobile

I am one of there youngest costumer at four days old and I've been coming here all my life and it's purely awesome!!! I love this place and the food, beer, and hospitality is purely Irish!! I recommend this place over any restaraunt in the world!!

Reviewed 25 January 2013

cold shepherds pie ,microwaving only reheated the edges ,flies everywhere, out of murphys stout and it cost me 50 bucks too boot.never again.