“Site search for family member stay”
Review of Bungalows 313

Bungalows 313
Ranked #6 of 11 Sonoma B&B and Inns
Glen Ellen, California
“Site search for family member stay”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

What a gorgeous place. I felt like I was in the Luxemborg gardens in France! The rooms, the staff and general location are perfect. I wish I would be staying there instead of my family.
I received a personal tour of the property and some of the unoccupied rooms.

Lisa

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Madison Wisconsin
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Had a fabulous experience here with a group of 11 female family members. The different accommodations were charming, the morning delivery of baked goods fabulous and the outside courtyard gathering area perfect for sharing memories! Everything was super clean and a short block from the town square - Wonderful spot!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Ponca City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This was right up my alley! Loved staying here! So convenient for walking to all the good places around Sonoma Square. I loved having yumnmy granola in the morning with milk and fresh pastries delivered to my door. Everything was clean and well taken care of. I did ask for a massage, the front desk took my cell phone # and told me they would call me when they called the masseuse. I never got a call but I expected as much because it was such a busy holiday weekend. My husband was not as impressed as myself, but I just don't think bungalows with fresh yummy granola are his style. He's more of a flat screen TV, Coca Cola Classic, eggs and bacon guy. :)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Amy C
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I had a fantastic experience during my recent 2 day stay at Bungalow 313 in Sonoma. We stayed at Terra II, a 2BR/1BA with kitchen, TV/Living Room, decks on the front and back of the property and a gorgeous courtyard with fire pit, water sculpture and sweet smelling flowers. The property reminded me of the B&B my husband and I stayed in while visiting Tuscany a couple years back! The fridge had OJ, local milk, and our whole group loved the home-made granola. Plus, each morning we loved receiving our daily fresh and sweet bakery items. The location was close enough to the main square to be convenient but far enough away not to be disturbed by all the street and late night noises. Rooms included A/C which really came in handy on hot days. Cleaning service was also a plus. 4 adults shared the space. One room has a king size bed, the other room a queen and, the couch is large enough to comfortably sleep 1 person as well. We had a great time and I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank alwayzsunny
Brick, New Jersey
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Stayed here with group of eleven family members.The accomodations,breakfast and staff were extremely caring.Suggested local sites,shopping and other amenities.They also contacted member who left belongings on departure.We enjoyed the courtyard and felt as if it were our own private retreat.Great vacation

Room Tip: All the rooms(4) that we occupied were great
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Claire B
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 16 May 2014

My husband stayed here on the last two nights of our trip from Portland down to Sonoma. We loved staying here. The rooms were very clean and well kept. The decor was refreshing. We stayed in the Luna and it was perfect for the two of us. Each day, our mini fridge was stocked with fresh granola, milk, juice and fruit for breakfast and each morning fresh pastries were left outside our door. We were walking distance from the main square which was great. We met the owner who was extremely nice and personable! I would highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I stayed at Bungalows 313 and had a wonderful time. The owners are very nice and accommodating. The property is charming and rustic. The rooms are spacious and clean and the pastry they provide in the morning is exquisite. I would definitely go back!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends