“Lovely B&B”

Cinnamon Bear Creekside Inn
Ranked #6 of 11 Sonoma B&B and Inns
Walla Walla, WA
Reviewed 16 February 2005

The Trojan Horse Inn was a lovely place to stay while in Sonoma. The innkeepers are so willing to give recommendations on restaurants, wineries and driving directions. The beds are simply DIVINE, the most comfortable I have ever slept in! The breakfasts were the best I have ever had in a B&B. The main rooms are comfortable and inviting complete with afternoon Brownies and soft Jazz playing. I will be staying at the Trojan Horse Inn the next time I am in Sonoma.

• Stayed: February 2005
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

chico, ca
Reviewed 9 February 2005

we had a great visit. the room was very comfortable and the big bed was the best. also having wine tasting from a local winery was a great treat. we will definately go back and will recommend others to go as well.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 February 2005

The linens and the breakfasts are the best part of the Trojan Horse. The rooms in terms of size and decor are average but very pleasant and comfortable. The hosts are gracious. The only drawback we saw was the traffic noise since the inn is right on a main highway. We thought surely by midnight the traffic would die down, but no, there were trucks barreling past until 4am. They provide earplugs, which we definitely had to use, as we're not used to traffic noise while we try to sleep. We had a nice stay, but if we were to go back to Sonoma, we would stay somewhere more out of the way and quieter at night.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 January 2005

My husband and I absolutely loved the Trojan Horse Inn. It is very elegant and classy, but also has a homey feel and Grey and Bethany are perfect hosts.

1  Thank jveVienna_Austria
Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed 16 December 2004

The Trojan Horse Inn was warm and cozy, and Greg and Bethany were so friendly and welcoming. We really felt at home there and enjoyed the delicious breakfast. It's also conveniently located near town and the wineries.

Placentia, California
Reviewed 15 December 2004

The Trojan Horse Inn & Greg & Bethany were Fabulous. This is the second time I have stayed in a B&B and it was very nice. Very clean and outragously comfortable. If ever I am in the Sonoma Area again This is where you'll find me. The comfortable bed especially spoiled me my bed at home which I thought was so comfortable fails in comparison. And Greg and Bethany are a neat couple. We were very pleased with the service, food and comfort of this B&B. We will be back again and we will tell our friends.

Washington, DC
Reviewed 15 December 2004

Bethany and Greg were the perfect hosts to complete a wonderful weekend in Sonoma. Between the breakfasts, happy hours, hot tub, the luxurious guest rooms, and the close proximity to Sonoma Plaza, I never wanted to leave. I will definitely stay at the Trojan Horse Inn the next time I visit wine country.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member