We stayed in room 321 for two nights. We had the nicest suite I remember ever staying in (including roms for three times this price of GBP£112 including tax - about US$180 I think).
The suite was very spacious, clean and pleasantly decorated. The room had a good lounge area with coffee maker, fire place, tv, fridge and sink. The bed was huge and extremely comfortable and there was another TV which you could also watch from the (big jacuzzi) bath if you wanted! The shower room had two shower heads (very cosy) and there were two his 'n' hers sinks in front of a huge mirror.
There was an outdoor balcony with chair and sun lounger, although we didn't use this area as the view wasn't great and we don't smoke.
The breakfast was delivered to our room but wasn't great. You could choose one drink (coffee, tea, apple juice, orange juice), one pastry/cereal (muffin or cereal), a piece of fruit (apple, orange or banana) and a boiled egg. I gave my breakfast to my husband as it just wasn't enough for him and on the second day we went out and had a second breakfast as we were still hungry!
There is wi-fi in the room (free i think) and also one computer with free internet access in the reception for quick queries.
The inn is very close to the main square, only a 5 minute walk and the room was quiet. There are plenty of nice places to eat nearby. We particularly enjoyed the Meritage Oyster Bar & Grill, although it wasn't particularly cheap.
The breakfast was a minor point and I would definitely stay here again in the same type of room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to BEST WESTERN Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Center! Hotels near Sonoma wineries are known for their superior location, but our Sonoma hotel goes above and beyond by providing the best customer service in town. Are you looking for hotels near wineries? Our Sonoma hotel is conveniently located near the best vineyards for endless wine tasting and exploration. Historical downtown Sonoma is a few minutes away, and were a popular choice for wedding destinations. When youre within walking distance to downtown Sonoma, the charm of the city is literally at your doorstep. Enjoy the best fine dining and shopping in town. Hotels in downtown Sonoma make traveling easy for guests. At our Sonoma hotel, you never have to go far for a great meal, wine or shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Hotel Sonoma
- Best Western Plus Sonoma Valley Inn And Krug Event Center
- Best Western Sonoma
- Sonoma Valley Inn
- Sonoma Best Western