1,304 results
All reviewswhole foodshot tubgreat locationduraflame logfire pitsteam roomfree breakfastblack bear dinerwithin walking distanceseparate buildingbreakfast roomwine tastingpool areafirst floorwine countryyogurtroom was large
Reviewed 29 September 2017

I booked a reservation with this hotel, cancelled the reservation, and noticed the charges still appeared on my credit card statement. When I contacted the hotel, they claim I booked two rooms, which I did not. They refused to reimburse the $400+ charges on my credit card. I called the hotel and the corporate office of Best Western, and neither would reimburse my charge even though I have proof of cancellation and a stay elsewhere. I will NEVER book this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
KendallC929, General Manager at Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear sharitaufer,
You did cancel one of the two rooms you had reserved for that date. Initially you booked the first room, then the following day you booked another room at a lower rate. This is something that happens commonly. On the third day you cancelled the room with the higher rate. Confirmations are sent out with every reservations laying out the guidelines for our cancellation policy. When the second room that you booked ended up as a no show as it was not cancelled within our 72 hour cancellation policy as per our policy we charged the first night stay. I understand your frustration and I apologize.
Best Regards
Kendall

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Stayed to enjoy the Valley of the moon Vintage festival. This is our third time and will keep coming back as this hotel is very comfortable. We came with 8 couples a few years ago and the central courtyard with pool and hot tub makes for a very enjoyable place for all to relax.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Martin C S
Reviewed 24 September 2017

From the greeting at the front desk through to check-out, outstanding staff made this a perfect spot for exploring Sonoma. Looking forward to my return! Excellent location for walking to the square and beyond.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sally F
Reviewed 22 September 2017

We arrived much too early to check in but the helpful lady at the reception desk said we were welcome to hang out in the lobby, watch the game on the TV and perhaps we would get lucky and a room would come available. She checked for availability often and we were pleased to get a room by noon! I didn't realize I had booked a "Family Room" but were very pleased with the size. There was a King bed, a sitting area with a pull-out couch, separate cushioned chair and coffee table. The room also had an area with a long counter, cupboards to store food, a good sized mini-fridge, a sink and a microwave! The bathroom was a nice size as well and suited us perfectly. The daily breakfast was good and as expected but there were nice touches such as different healthy smoothies, greek yogurt with various toppings and a nice outside area with a fireplace!

Room Tip: Ask for a Family Room if space is important to you!
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Everything about the Best Western Sonoma was lovely. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We had a beautiful room that was very bright, large and spacious. Breakfast buffet was amazing. And location, location. We were just a couple of blocks from the plaza and was just easy walking to everything--restaurants, shopping, wine tasting. We had a wonderful 4 day stay and are anxious to go back!!

Room Tip: Rooms opening to the pool area are lovely, however you should ask for that when booking.