1,304 results
All reviewswhole foodshot tubgreat locationduraflame logfire pitsteam roomfree breakfastblack bear dinerwithin walking distanceseparate buildingbreakfast roomwine tastingpool areafirst floorwine countryyogurtroom was large
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Traveling east from SF this was a great place to stay. Good quality rooms & comfortable beds. Close to town where you can walk around & across the road to fantastic shopping mall & yummy Thai restaurant. The included breakfast in the tariff was amazing. Highly recommend.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Do NOT give this place your business! We were scheduled to attend a medical a conference here and when the fires were encroaching and making a visit dangerous, the conference was appropriately relocated to Monterey, CA. We immediately called for a refund of our hotel reservation. The staff asked us to call back in a week. I knew they were likely in a chaotic situation, so I agreed. That next week, the so-called ‘manager’ was rude, had an angry tone and refused to give us a refund, stating the imminent danger was past. Well, yes, because he made me wait a week to speak to him!! What an unkind fellow, clearly not the right person for this position. I would NEVER recommend this place!!!!

Stayed: October 2017
KendallC929, General Manager at Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear shelleyac,
I apologize for your experience during the time of the terrible wildfires here in Northern California. That was most definitely a chaotic time. Since that was quite awhile ago, without more information, I am unable to further investigate. I was not the person who spoke with you but I would like an opportunity to find out more or what happened. If you would like to speak with me directly please do not hestitae to contact me at 707-938-9200
Best Regards

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Perfectly located in the heart of Sonoma and a short walk to restaurants and historic places of interest. The rooms are big, clean and well designed with all the amenities you would need, the breakfast was fresh and tasty with hot options and healthy options as well. Thanks to Ron on reception for making us feel welcome and getting us into our room before official checkin time.
I highly recommend the Best Western Sonoma!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

My Fiancé and I loved this place due to its location (downtown; walking distance to bars and restaurants; also near a Whole Foods and CVS pharmacy) and its amenities (above average continental breakfast, fireplace with firewood, ability to use a local gym, winery discounts, etc.).

We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bannon510
KendallC929, General Manager at Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear Bannon510
So happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel and all of the amenities. We are very fortunate to have Whole Foods located across the street and be so closely located to the Sonoma Plaza. We look forward to the next time you stay with us
Bets Regards

Reviewed 30 November 2017

My wife and I wanted to spend time at the Sonoma Cornerstone so we booked a night at the Best Western (the price and location were the reasons). When we checked in, we were upgraded to a suite (at no additional $$) because the other rooms were needed by a large party. We were extremely pleased! Room was great and clean. Would definitely consider staying there in the future.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear EsaK
Thank you for your review! Cornerstone is such a fun place to visit! I heard that they now have an ice skating rink here for the winter! Sounds like a lot of fun. I know I always really enjoy myself when I visit there.
hopefully you will have an opportunity to come back up to Sonoma to visit and stay with us again. We do offer great specials for the winter season so if you do decide to come, please do not hesitate to contact me directly
Sincerely