“Excellent Restaurant”

Ranked #2 of 90 Restaurants in Sonora
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Talulah's in Sonora is a superb restaurant, and it comes recommended. From Chef de Cuisine, Chef de Cave, Chef de Service, Maitre'd to Service Stewards, everything was above excellent and meticulously attended to. I cannot think of a better restaurant in Sonora. Looking forward to my next visit in February.

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Don't you dare stay in Sonora and bypass this place, especially for dinner! The food is inspired, the atmosphere is perfect and the service is top notch! I operate the #1 bed and breakfast in Sonora on TripAdvisor and I recommend Talulah's to all my guests! Great wine too!!

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

I didn't like the experience I had at this restaurant. The food was way too salty and I let the watress know this. After that we were kind of ignored and the friendliness disappeared. No returns to this restaurant for us. Once was enough.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Talulah's is one of my go to restaurants for a lunch with the girl's. We love the food and the simple elegance, but the balsamic bread dip is super! You can get the dipping sauce to go,I get it for dinners at home.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

excellent food, great service, accommodated us with extended hours for a family pre wedding get together.