“Best Restaurant in Sonora”
Review of Talulah's

Talulah's
Ranked #2 of 91 Restaurants in Sonora
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I've lost count as to how many times I have dined at Talulah's, yet I always look forward to it with great pleasure. Everything about Talulah's is excellent, from ambiance to cuisine and service. This is by far the best restaurant in Sonora, and best priced.

1  Thank SwissGuy41

Reviewed 26 May 2014

You're missing a great meal if you don't go to this wonderful little Sonoran restaurant in the foothills of California. My daughter and wife reqire a gluten and dairy free menu and this was not a problem for the staff. Our server (#0005, Lucy?) gave us taste of several wines until we had just the right one for our meal. And the food that followed was excellent. The specials looked really good @ $25 but I opted for a simple spagetti and meatballs and was not disappointed. I did not leave room for desert but I got a wonderful Creme Broulee cheesecake anyway. Some things you've just got to do. Hopefully the walk to our hotel was some sort of compensation for my heart.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Again this is downtown but is a very nice place to eat. The service was very good and the food was delicious.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

My wife and I spent a couple days in Sonora and were looking for a nice restaurant for dinner after hiking up to Sonora Peak from Sonora Pass. The night before we thought it wise to make reservations since the place looked pretty busy. Following our hike, and the 1.5 hour drive down from the pass, we arrived right on time for our reservation. The restaurant was about 25% full so I figured our reservation would just be ignored and we would just be seated as normal. Well, not the case. I told the hostess that we had reservations and she greeted me by name and said "right this way" She led us to a table off to the side and to our amazement, there was a reserved sign on the table with my name on the sign. Now that was pretty cool. In fact, very cool. Needless to say, the service was excellent and the food was wonderful. Our evening was perfect. Next time we travel through we will definitely stop in again.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

A wonderful experience, even after 5 years. Many cudos to the chef and owner who have persevered thru the down economy while still presenting fresh and delicious food.

1  Thank Quiche55

Been to Talulah's? Share your experiences!