“My Favorite Place to Eat (and I live here)” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 89 Restaurants in Sonora
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Columbia, California
“My Favorite Place to Eat (and I live here)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

What makes a restaurant one that you look forward to returning to, again and again?
When friends are making plans for an evening out, where do you suggest they dine?
When it's the girls night out? Lunch with your boss? Your Anniversary?
Well, for this gal, the answer is Talula's!
From the moment you step through the door you are made to feel welcome by a staff that genuinely glad you're there. The waitstaff is attentive, but never hovering, the atmosphere is filled with good vibes, shared with others who are dining and you can tell everyone is enjoying themselves.
Service is prompt but you never feel rushed. The staff is helpful, knowledgeable and will bend over backwards to make your dining experience one that you will recall fondly. I have never seen anyone leave unhappy with their meal or service... even my Father-in-Law.. and that was a first!
There's a reason Talulah's receives the excellent reviews you see here and on countless other sites, year after year.... they have earned it.
Do make reservations. The place is just as likely to be packed on a Wednesday as on a Saturday... and when you walk through the door your table will be waiting for you, your first name on it's place card and you'll feel like you're in the company of friends who are glad to see you...and that's just the beginning.

Northern California
“The B&B where we stayed recommended Talulah's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

It was a good thing that we had our B&B call ahead and make reservations for us as the place was crowded on a Wednesday evening. Very charming inside but rather noisy. The service was good only surpassed by the incredible dinners each of us had. Not being very hungry, the four of us decided to split a dinner for each couple. They did the split in the kitchen which was a nice touch and there was still too much food to eat and of course we couldn't take it with us. The bread is very tasty and they didn't seem to mind when we requested a second helping. We were happy with our choice.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Blooms65
Rocklin, California
“Great Dinner, Great Service, Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

Talulah's was recommended to my husband and I for a delicious dinner. I have to say, it was every bit delicious - from our appetizers (shrimp cocktail & baked brie w/walnuts and maple drizzle) to our main dishes - (boneless pork ribs - so tender and tasty; and salmon with mango ginger/and brown rice) and finally to the dessert that we shared (a lemon cream cake). Not only was the food great, the service and atmosphere was also great. It made for a memorable evening in Sonora!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Colleen L
Columbia, California
“Best Restaurant in Sonora”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

I've lost count as to how many times I have dined at Talulah's, yet I always look forward to it with great pleasure. Everything about Talulah's is excellent, from ambiance to cuisine and service. This is by far the best restaurant in Sonora, and best priced.

1 Thank SwissGuy41
Oregon
“OMG”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

You're missing a great meal if you don't go to this wonderful little Sonoran restaurant in the foothills of California. My daughter and wife reqire a gluten and dairy free menu and this was not a problem for the staff. Our server (#0005, Lucy?) gave us taste of several wines until we had just the right one for our meal. And the food that followed was excellent. The specials looked really good @ $25 but I opted for a simple spagetti and meatballs and was not disappointed. I did not leave room for desert but I got a wonderful Creme Broulee cheesecake anyway. Some things you've just got to do. Hopefully the walk to our hotel was some sort of compensation for my heart.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Talulah's? Share your experiences!