“Very satisfied customers”
Review of Christopher's Ristorante - CLOSED

Christopher's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to our family!
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Staying at Inns of California for 1 night and I quickly checked with Trip Ad. to find local restaurants. No. 1 was this premise. I led our party of four there. With Caesar Salads first followed by Canneloni. Mushroom lasagne, Chicken marsala and lasagne the four of us were well satisfied. Nice Italian sweets to follow. I marked my card as the meal being very tasty and my wife enjoyed her evening.

1  Thank Marrowboy

Reviewed 22 February 2012

We had the best meal ever there and the service was excellent.
I highly recommend the Chicken Marsala, Lasagna and the Steak and seafood Canaloni!

Jake &Sherry

Christopher s, Owner at Christopher's Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2012

We wanted to thank you for your review and hope to see you in the future!

Christopher & Heather (Owners)

Reviewed 31 October 2011

My husband and I don't frequent too many restaurants anymore....salt, oils, and Sysco have ruined the majority. Christopher's is an amazing GEM in the heart of downtown Sonora! They source all of their meat and produce from local farms, ranches and fields - all of the sauces are made on site and make you say "mmmmmm!" Their courses and portions are full, filling and just delicious. The tiramisu dissolves in your mouth for a luscious dessert. There's an inexpensive imported chianti we love to enjoy with our Italiano treat whenever we go! Hearty & healthy - the best!

1  Thank PuraVida4Me
Reviewed 30 October 2011

We must have had a new server. We had to ask for water and bread from her, when other servers provided those when guest were first seated. Our first glasses of wine were turned (corked), so we returned them for another glass. Not much usage of the wine, we guessed! There seemed to a good number of guests coming into this restaurant, so perhaps we just got the new server! We would return again!

Reviewed 23 September 2011

The food was very tasteful. The portion of the home made ravioli that my girlfriend took seemed to be rather small.
The waiter seemed a bit strange but did his best to provide good service. Unfortunately it seemed that he sometimes forgot things. It took at least 10 minutes till our Italian sodas arrived and we could place our order. Because of the time this took, we decided to skip the starter as we did want to return to our hotel soon.
As a desert we had creme brule. This got served with a fork, which seemed a bit strange. In contradiction to the sodas this got served minutes after ordering.
All in all we had a good experience. The food was delightful! I'd advice this restaurant, but take into account that things can take a nit longer than what you are used to.