“Always good”

Perko's
Ranked #10 of 91 Restaurants in Sonora
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 July 2013

For a "coffee shop", this Perko's is really great. The staff is so friendly, the food is so substantial, great salad bar, great desserts, pretty much whatever you want - they have.

1  Thank coap83

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This Perko's is so much better than other Perko's. The people are so friendly and give good service.
The owner is often on site making sure things run smoothly making rounds talking to customers.
They have many items that aren't on other Perko's menus, many of which are quite good.

2  Thank Kathy33108
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I can't speak to the meals because we just stopped in for dessert, but the service was good, the ice cream was good, and the prices were reasonable. We got a Pan of Gold ice cream dish for our family to share and it was plenty for two adults and a couple of young kids. It was a great treat after a long day out having fun!

1  Thank kingswin
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I've tried a lot of things on Perko's menu and it is always good. They have great service. An excellent example of this was one day I had never tried hollandaise sauce before. They whipped some up before I placed my order so I could try it. Their chicken fried steak is always good, and pancakes golden brown and delicious. Highly recommended!

1  Thank shaytravels
Reviewed 1 April 2013

I came here while visiting my folks over the spring break. They meet a bunch of people here for their car club, and to be honest just expected another diner experience. It may be a diner, but the people are what make the difference here. We had a waitress that knew how to waitress. She was an expert, and should teach classes to all the other people that call themselves waitresses. The food was as expected, and was tasty and hot. The service, as you can tell, I thought was outstanding! This is why I'd come back.

1  Thank kguzzetta