“We will be back!”

Lighthouse Deli
Ranked #6 of 90 Restaurants in Sonora
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Our business specializes in lunch. Everything is homemade and fresh! From burgers, sandwiches, soups, and salads, we have an assortment of lunch options for you. We delivery locally and also cater upon request.
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped off while on a road trip & I will certainly return when in Sonora! Food was fresh & delicious. Service was spectacular we felt like regulars even though it was our first visit. It's a gem!!!!

1  Thank LCM599

Reviewed 19 July 2014

thought we would try something we haven't tried before so we went into the Light House Deli, WOW the breakfast burrito was the best I have ever had, when asked if I wanted Bacon, Sausage or Ham I said " YES " , and had all 3 WOW it was SOOOO good and with out a doubt the best I have ever had my friends had the BLT and they LOVED it and we will be going back as often as we can, we talked to one of the owners and had a nice chat about why it's called the Light House Deli in Sonora lol

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Lighthouse Deli is a easy choice for a really good lunch. If you get a chance, I highly recommend the muffaletta...this sandwich is my go to! The artichoke soup is also great on a cold day.
They also deliver for those of you that live/work nearby! Fast and friendly, you can schedule when you want it delivered.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We've eaten here a couple of times and have enjoyed it each time. Unfortunately I don't get downtown much. But if you are going through Sonora, this is a really good place to eat.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We were sightseeing in town & I stopped in one of the shops to ask for a recommendation for lunch and instantly was told "Go to The Lighthouse Deli" we did and it was probably the best meal we had during our 10 day California trip! Everything was fresh & delicious and serving size was huge! The owner & her son came out to chat when she found out we were from Florida! We would highly recommend it!