“Good Food”

Good for: Child-friendly
Sonora, California
“Good Food”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I love the food and the personal service. It is a family business and they make you feel like you are part of the family!!!

• Visited July 2013

Landstuhl, Germany
“horrible chinese restaurant”
Reviewed 18 May 2013

This is not the Chinese restaurant you would want to go to if you know real good Chinese food. Its
very oily. Their shrimp fried rice is all soy sauce with small shrimps. I had the shrimp with vegetables, it was awful......... I know I will never go back to this restaurant.........

• Visited April 2013
Sonora, CA
“My favorite Chinese restaurant in Sonora!”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

There are several Chinese food places in Sonora, & they're all pretty good, but my very favorite is the Hong Kong! They are so friendly here, & offer vegetarian alternatives & substitutes for menu items. My very favorite thing on the menu is the salty spice fried tofu which is completely amazing! This is my grandsons' favorite restaurant! We had lunch at the Hong Kong right before Easter & as we were leaving they gave the boys an entire carton of fortune cookies & told them Happy Easter! It's kind of a funky-looking place, with local ranchers "brands" on the wall & a kind of soda can canopy & cool Chinese stuff, & the t.v. in the corner seems set on the financial station. Very laid back. I've never had anything there that I didn't absolutely love. Plus it's right downtown which automatically gives it a little character. If you're in Sonora, you can't miss with the Hong Kong!

• Visited April 2013
Sonora
“Yummy, friendly and cheap!”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

The Hong Kong never fails in meeting our craving for Asian food! Everything is fresh and flavors are delicious. The traditional chinese selections are very good, but the specialty items are amazing. Our favorites are the szechuan sauted shrimp and the spicy garlic chicken. Always need to start my meal with the hot and sour soup, while my boyfriend chooses the war won ton soup. This family run restaurant always offer warm hospitality and many time surprises us with a "complimentary" side at no extra cost. It's definitely one of my favorite places to eat out or get it to go in Sonora!

• Visited January 2013
Sonora, California, United States
“Never fails to please me.”
Reviewed 21 December 2012

I love the family that runs this restaurant. Very friendly. The dishes are consistently good and favorites are anything with prawns and fresh vegetables. .

Visited December 2012