“not authentic”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Landstuhl, Germany
“not authentic”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013

Would not recommend this place. I had chicken chow mein was oily. Seafood fried rice is OK, Located in a shopping center near TJMaxx, etc. Inexpensive.

Visited May 2013

Mi Wuk Village, California
“When I think of Chinese food, I think of the Great Wall Restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2012

Order big, or order simple, I swear you will not be disappointed. Recently I ended up in the Emergency Ward for a few hours, and before I headed home for doctor ordered rest, I had to stop the the Great Wall. I know that's why healed so fact. It's that good.

Visited August 2012
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Most enthusiastic waitress!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2012

Decent food, reasonable prices, good atmosphere, and a very keen waitress. Fun place for a family meal.

Visited August 2012
Sonora, California
“I go here a lot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012

Pretty good food, quick service. Nice people, very personable. Prices are reasonable I think for most of the items. We eat here around once a week on average.

Visited July 2012
Mesa, Arizona
“Decent Chinese food!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2012

I asked someone locally about a decent Chinese food place in town and Great Wall was suggested. I am always kind of leary about picking Chinese restaurants because they are usually pretty good or just horrible. This restaurant was actually pretty decent. I especially liked the Szechuan Chicken. The staff were efficient and friendly.

• Visited June 2012