I traveled to the Sonora in the middle of June. I was tired from the roadtrip. I went into the front check in area and waited behind a group of firefighters. It took quite a while for the two gals working that evening to check in the group. I heard it all, One was very young and unprofessional, the other babbled on about everything from her life story to her trip coming up. Another couple went in and ended up leaving the circus. I waited it out and by the time it was my turn, the sweetness was turned off, and the sour face turned on, the gal was rude and kept talking to the younger gal about the firemen they had just checked in. I would have left but due to being tired, I was going to stick it out. Other then that, the area is interesting, many interesting buildings. The rooms were clean and I enjoyed the swimming pool. The breakfast was good, I didnt know they had one, when I went in the next morning to check out, I found out. The clerk in the morning was very kind to me and my wife.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Downtown Sonora, you will be within easy walking distance to many local restaurants and unique shops. Stay and enjoy our seasonally heated pool and spa, and then venture off and enjoy all that this beautiful community has to offer. Explore Moaning Caverns, gamble at Black Oak Casino, or stroll through the state historic parks-- whatever your interests, you will love coming back to your clean, cozy room at Inns of California Sonora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your INNS of California-Sonora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inns Of California-Sonora Hotel Sonora
- Hotel Of California Sonora
- California Sonora