I would not even give a one to this place. The breakfast is a joke, my room was full of bed bugs and came out of there with my children with so many bug bites. it is really off the road and as they claim it is not that close to Yosemite National Park. Plan at least a two hours drive from the motel.
Worse experience I have had in years. Front desk people are rude. The address is so complicated and off the road hard to find. Do not waste a penny there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Downtown Sonora, you will be within easy walking distance to many local restaurants and unique shops. Stay and enjoy our seasonally heated pool and spa, and then venture off and enjoy all that this beautiful community has to offer. Explore Moaning Caverns, gamble at Black Oak Casino, or stroll through the state historic parks-- whatever your interests, you will love coming back to your clean, cozy room at Inns of California Sonora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your INNS of California-Sonora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inns Of California-Sonora Hotel Sonora
- Hotel Of California Sonora
- California Sonora