We got here after driving through winding 108 highway (beautiful scenery, by the way) when it was almost dark, so we felt lucky to find this place because although it is not new at all, we felt warmly welcomed and had a good rest. Bobbi Jo, at the reception, was very friendly and nice. She assigned us room 219 which is on the back of the building, so it was really quiet (the front of the building faces highway 49). And although -as said- the facility is not new, the room was comfortable, decent, well equipped and clean (we paid 53$). This place also has an outdoor pool and a computer for guests in the lobby which is the place where they serve the breakfast. However it is true that there are no tables or chairs where to eat it, so you either eat it there while standing or you take it to the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Downtown Sonora, you will be within easy walking distance to many local restaurants and unique shops. Stay and enjoy our seasonally heated pool and spa, and then venture off and enjoy all that this beautiful community has to offer. Explore Moaning Caverns, gamble at Black Oak Casino, or stroll through the state historic parks-- whatever your interests, you will love coming back to your clean, cozy room at Inns of California Sonora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your INNS of California-Sonora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inns Of California-Sonora Hotel Sonora
- Hotel Of California Sonora
- California Sonora