Traveling through the area unexpectantly late on a weekend evening, we were having a difficult time finding a place to stay for the night, (big weekend concert in the area) but came across this place that said "vacancy". We were tired, and the outside looked decent, so we stopped to inquire about a room. They said they had one room left, so decided to get it. What a horrible shock once we opened the door. Everything was very dark and dingy, mattress must have been there forever, or jumped on continuously. The toilet hadn't been flushed, and the bathroom sink didn't drain, had to brush my teeth in the dirty shower. This place definitely needs some TLC. It's located on the main drag through down, so can get noisy with big trucks. The only positive I can give was the staff was friendly, and the location is convenient to walk to restaurants located along the historic streets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Downtown Sonora, you will be within easy walking distance to many local restaurants and unique shops. Stay and enjoy our seasonally heated pool and spa, and then venture off and enjoy all that this beautiful community has to offer. Explore Moaning Caverns, gamble at Black Oak Casino, or stroll through the state historic parks-- whatever your interests, you will love coming back to your clean, cozy room at Inns of California Sonora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your INNS of California-Sonora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inns Of California-Sonora Hotel Sonora
- Hotel Of California Sonora
- California Sonora