“Quaint, fun, decent food, nice folks”
Review of Cocina Michocana

Cocina Michocana
Ranked #23 of 90 Restaurants in Sonora
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Cocina has a lot of cute antiques at the front of the restaurant, old Mexican chairs and benches, cowboy items, a saddle and all of the gear. Lovely bright hand rubbed walls that give an authentic feel to the place. Very cool metal table tops (also very clean!) and interesting floors. They keep the place immaculate and in good repair which I love. Even the bathroom is scrubbed and super clean. Food is fast, decently priced...I paid $12.99 I think for the Shrimp creamora or something like that (my Spanish is the pits) which was yum on the sauce but the shrimp were frozen and not as fresh as I would have liked, still tasted pretty darned good. Super crispy chips brought right away and the sauce was awesome, just a bite this time, varies from time to time but always pretty good! Hubby had the meat burrito combination and liked it. Good service, always nice and fast. They have frequently gone out of their way to accomodate me with little requests and had a great attitude which is important to me. Family type place and they can accomodate a large group with the way the tables are arranged. Also have good booths. We were just there on a Sunday evening and they were open till 9 (not bad for around here!) so we made it with time to spare.

1  Thank Carol S

Been to Cocina Michocana? Share your experiences!