“Excellent margaritas!”

Pablito's Burrito Express
Ranked #58 of 91 Restaurants in Sonora
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: We provide the healthy choice for fast food. We only use vegetable oil for all our cooking. Our Taco truck is conveniently located at 1155B Mono Way in Sonora California.
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Very excellent food made to order. Try the mole sauce; it is awesome! Wife loved the shredded beef that was not too spicy.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Awesome little restaurant in Sonora. The food is fab. I loved the different salsas. While I was in Sonora I ate there 3 times. I had Chile Rellanos, Nachos, and tacos. They were all outstanding. I can't wait to come back to eat here again.

1  Thank whatisfab
Reviewed 16 December 2013

This place is very confusing, is it a taqueria or a restaurant? They try to be both. The Al pastor burrito that I had was horrific, it tasted like it had Indian spices on the pork and refried beans. Crispy taco shells were almost stale even though the just opened up.