We stayed here in September on our way from Napa to Yosemite. The hotel was in a nice and quiet location. When we arrived they had free soda cans to offer in the lobby and the staff was friendly. The room was clean and quite big. We had an ADA room and the bathroom was big enough for wheelchair.
The only negative things were a loud air conditioner that woke us up a couple of times, even though we are heavy sleepers, and we could hear people walking past our room and laughing loud etc. late at night coming from the restaurant's karaoke night.
The included breakfast was OK, nothing special. You get to choose from some different menus.
Overall we were very satisfied and the hotel served our needs. The price is very affordable, so that makes the hotel a really good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at this Sonora, California hotel conveniently located in the heart of Gold Country. Those in need of Yosemite lodging will not be disappointed at the Best Western Sonora Oaks! Guests will be a short distance from many landmarks and attractions, including the Sierra Railroad, Columbia State Park and Yosemite National Park. Guests will also be near Dodge Ridge Ski Area, Leland Snow Park and we are the closest hotel to Black Oak Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sonora Oaks Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Sonora Oaks Hotel Sonora
- Best Western Sonora Oaks Hotel And Conference Center
- Sonora Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Sonora Oaks Hotel & Conference Center California