We stayed hear over night on our way to Yosemite. The check in staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was large and clean and the beds the most comfortable I have slept in for a while. The attached restaurant was very good and reasonably priced, the free breakfast the next morning was a little disappointing (hey it was free).
The check out staff were just as friendly and wished us a safe and pleasant trip.
Worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at this Sonora, California hotel conveniently located in the heart of Gold Country. Those in need of Yosemite lodging will not be disappointed at the Best Western Sonora Oaks! Guests will be a short distance from many landmarks and attractions, including the Sierra Railroad, Columbia State Park and Yosemite National Park. Guests will also be near Dodge Ridge Ski Area, Leland Snow Park and we are the closest hotel to Black Oak Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Sonora Oaks Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Sonora Oaks Hotel And Conference Center
- Best Western Sonora Oaks Hotel Sonora
- Sonora Best Western
- Best Western Plus Sonora Oaks Hotel & Conference Center California