“Our favorite Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Although the drive is a little longer than we normally make for dinner out, when my wife and I, or visitors, want Italian with a touch of class this is where we go. Excellent varied menu and great ambience, especially on the patio. And a full bar! My favorite has become the Spaghetti Carbonara replacing the Rigatoni Amatriciana, mmm...just writing those words makes me want to get back as soon as possible.
Service is attentive, food is deeelicious, atmosphere comfortable.
Wish they were closer!

There are newer reviews for Briganti

Reviewed 11 February 2012

This is a small neighborhood restaurant with really good food. Downside it's very small and the inside can get very loud. They donhave a nice covered patio. Highly recommend this gem!

Reviewed 9 December 2011

It's hard to find the definitive Italian restaurant in Los Angeles, but Briganti scores well.
The food is well prepared, with very fresh ingredients, . Our server was attentive and
knowledgable and the decor expressed a cozy, yet classy feel. The dishes were
well-priced and there was ample street parking. Definitely worth a return visit.

Reviewed 23 January 2011

We are italians and we usally don't it italian abroad, but we knew this restaurant and we tried it. it is a real italian resturant whit real italian ingredients so we highly reccomend it to all americans who want to eat italian. enjoy it, enzo and ileana

Reviewed 10 November 2010

I have been going to Briganti for over a year now and can honestly say I have NEVER had bad food or bad service here. The manager, I believe Sam is his name, is the kind of manager I would want running my restaurant if I had one. I have dined here with friends, with my husband and children and with a large group of people and each time the service has been impeccable.
I am so glad there is at last a decent 'local' Italian restaurant we can go to instead of having to drive all the way in to Los Angeles to pay over the top prices for mediocre food.
Keep up the good work Briganti!

2  Thank SL01