“Great”
Review of La Fiesta Grande

La Fiesta Grande
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 April 2012

It was good. They have all you can eat taco bar that rocks the world and they have is little tv but who needs a tv when that food is good

Reviewed 9 March 2012

Friendly staff and delicious authentic Mexican food like my Mom used to make.
We eat there often.

Reviewed 26 February 2012

My hubby and I stopped here for lunch and enjoyed the food immensely. I had the chicken enchiladas with mole sauce, which included rice and beans. It was all so delicious. I have to say that La Fiesta Grande has the best mole sauce ever!! My husband had the chicken fajitas combination with corn tortillas and loved his meal as well. The portions are huge, so come hungry!!

The restaurant is quaint and charming. The staff was friendly and the restaurant was clean.

Reviewed 20 February 2009

I long ago lost track of the number of times we have eaten at La Fiesta Grande but I can say with certainty that we have never had a bad experience. Quick-as-a-flash, friendly service, terrific hot, fresh food, and while it may be a little pricier than many Mexican restaurants in the Pasadena area, it's well worth the extra dollar or two. It's a small place, so in a way it's good for regulars like us that the restaurant is so unfairly under-rated.