“A Real Treat!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Happy Feet Massage
Reviewed 5 January 2013

We went to Pasadena Colorado Ave location, not the South Pasadena location, but I am assuming they are alike. I had bought 2 of their "Signature Relaxation" packages through a Groupon deal and treated my daughter to a "girls day" while I was on the West Coast for the holidays. It says reflexology, but it's really a full massage. We both loved it!

Reviewed 5 January 2013

Quaint little shop with a quaint little price. $40 for a 70 minute massage...can't beat the price considering its Pasadena. The massage was absolutely wonderful. Great pressure and hit all my problem areas. Caught myself falling asleep, but woke myself because I didn't want to miss a minute of relaxation. Really left on cloud nine.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

On our trip to LA in January, my husband and I booked 2 massages here thru Groupon promotion. To be honest, we weren't expecting much. We had the Signature Relation Package with milk foot soak. Well...70 minutes later all stress, knots, tension...gone.

My biggest regret is we live on East Coast or I be there 2/month.

1  Thank Osullivan320