“Great location for dinner outdoors”

Mike & Anne's Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Atmosphere was great, tables set up for spacing between groups so you have your own little area where you can socialize. Your not rushed off, and while the food takes awhile to get to you you have the time to socialize. Ate the steak and mashed potatoes with horseradish sauce. Yes the price was high but the presentation and taste of the food was worth it, no complaints here.

Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

This appealing restaurant in South Pasadena is in a renovated garage and has ni e outdoor seating. I have been there four times . The service is inconsistent and last time, downright bad. After two bottles of champagne and nearly an hour, after speaking with the manager we finally got our food. The manager was taciturn but did give us free dessert . Their excuse was that the kitchen was " backed up". At these prices the service should be dependable. Too bad, because I want to like this place!
The food is good and the chelate brownie dessert is heavenly. Probably will go again.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

We ate there at lunchtime and for dinner. Both times the food was good. The atmosphere changed with the time and was appropriate for both. Particularly nice and helpful staff at lunchtime.

Reviewed 24 December 2012

Love this place- summer evenings or weekend brunch the patio is a great place to enjoy a meal. The bar is a cozy, with helpful staff and a solid list of beverages! Food is tasty. For dinner, I nearly always default to splitting the Mac and cheese with someone and getting a burger. It can be busy cause the word is clearly out-

Reviewed 11 December 2012

We came here for my birthday and I really liked the ambiance. It was packed to the gills, so make it a point to make a reservation! The food was great and the company was awesome. I will definately come back here and see what else is on the menu!