Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Airport Inn(South San Francisco)
View Hotel
Hotel Focus SFO(South San Francisco)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Park Pointe Hotel(South San Francisco)
1,733 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionkoi pondsan franciscounion squarebit datedfree breakfastparking feeshuttle serviceyogurtfree shuttlerental caratriumairportdowntownbaybartfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 January 2014

With Embassy Suites you always know what you get. A nice two room suite with a better-than-average breakfast and some free beer in the evening. This location met the Embassy Suite standard. Especially pleased with my reception during check-in (Megan), so pleased that I sought out the Manager and made sure he knew. The only draw-back to Embassy Suites, you get the family crowd which can sometimes be a bit noisy. But, you kind of know that ahead of time. Room was a bit dated, but it appeared that renovations were in progress.

Room Tip: A room not below the family of ten.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I was kicked out after one hour due to having more the 6 people in my room ( the were visiting not staying the night) When asked why wasn't other people who we known to have more the 6 people to a room being kick out also they stated that they were going around kicking them out also. I sat outside for over an hour, looking for another hotel for me and my family to go to, and did not witness no one else being asked to leave the premises. Also, my mother was declined serves during 2qw hour3 do to it being over but a Caucasian male can after and was granted services. When the issue was brought to the manager she stated it because that man was a manager, since when was anyone allowed to drink on the job. When asked to speak to that manager she declined to allow us

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassySuitesSSF, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Ladiamond,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience your family had during your recent stay with us. We do our best to ensure every guest and team member is respectful of each other so that all may enjoy their stay and we regret having dropped the ball. We have shared your concerns with our security and facilities teams so we may work to better preserve the comfort of our guests moving forward. We hope you will give us another chance to show you the quality hospitality you deserve, should you return to our area in the future.

Jennifer Busse

Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

We loved this ES! The staff was terrific, especially Meagan. It was up to ES standards! It was considerably close to Down Town, San Francisco. The atmosphere was electric and vibrant. My family had a blast. We would definitely stay again :)!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I am a big fan of Embassy Suites, but this one was a bit of a let down.
During my stay, parking was consistently atrocious. I did not see any side entrances into the hotel, but the walkways to the front doors were not well lit.
They have one of these ancient air conditioning system that puts out only hot or cold...supposedly depending on outside temperature. So I ended up bundled in my jacket and the extra blanket in the evenings before the system switched over to heat sometime in the middle of the night.
This also has a front room configuration that I haven't seen at an Embassy Suite for a while: the desk area is clear across the room from the phone. When you pull the phone over to the desk, you will play hopscotch over the extended cord in the living room.
While clean, everything suffers from wear and tear.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel on business. It was chosen for its proximity to the airport and the fact downtown was totally sold out.

The hotel was clean and service good. The room had a good desk to work from. The beds were just ok, but pillows great. It was a standard issue embassy suites with the managers reception and "meh" breakfast.

The only real downside to the hotel is the atrium in the center. I don't love the design as noise travels up to the rooms.

That said, I would stay here again if I had an early morning flight.

• Stayed: January 2014