I recently wanted to visit San Francisco and thought I would stay downtown but quickly found the daily rate for a room not including parking was too expensive. A friend recommended I stay by the airport and take the Bart train downtown.
Our room was average but clean (the bathroom could use a little attention), they offered free wifi, no extras in the room like a microwave, included your typical breakfast, free shuttle to the airport every 30 minutes. We visited the pool area but did not use it because it was a typical cold and windy SF summer day. The pool looked really nice but even if it had not been cold there is no way I would have used the hot tub. The hot tub was green in color and had lots of leaves in it.
Using the shuttle to the airport to get downtown was excellent. Give yourself at least an hour and a half to get downtown. There was no extra charges for parking but the Bart will cost you $9 each way per person.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your La Quinta Inn San Francisco Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn San Francisco Airport Hotel South San Francisco
- La Quinta San Francisco Airport
- La Quinta South San Francisco
- South San Francisco La Quinta